- Starts:December 9, 2021 7:00 pm
- More Details
Open to all, these monthly online wine tastings allow anyone with an interest in wine to taste and learn in a practical, fun and informal way with Paula from WineUncorked. You don’t need to have been on a wine tasting or wine course before or have any knowledge of wine.
How to taste Prosecco and make Prosecco cocktails
9th December 2021, 7pm GMT, £14 per household
Learn how to find the aromas and flavours in the famous Italian sparkling wine Prosecco by using the professional wine tasting technique - we'll all have a go at tasting and describing our wines. Also discover how Prosecco is made and why it's not Champagne, plus where does rosé Prosecco fit in? We’ll also make some tasty Prosecco cocktails with strange names. Which cocktail will win?
What wines to get as these aren’t included in the cost:
• One bottle of Prosecco – labelled Prosecco or Rosé Prosecco
plus one or more of the following:
• a glass of orange juice
• a small amount of fruit cordial/squash e.g. elderflower or blackcurrant
• a small amount of sloe gin or fruit liqueur (have you got some lurking in the cupboard?)
• a can of Guinness (beer) or a bottle of stout (beer)
Prosecco - you choose where and what you get