Fine Wines SG
Wanna know a secret? Bordeaux is the largest region of fine wines in the world and it is the world’s most popular wine for many reasons, starting from their unique taste, character and style in their wines. Join us as we discover why Bordeaux has such an enviable reputation for its red wines.
This introductory class is that is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer–in more ways than one! Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate!
Learn a lifelong skill that can help you in your quest to find your dream wine!
1) History and the importance of the 1855, 1955, 1959 Bordeaux Classifications & Cru Bourgeois wines
2) Understanding Bordeaux’s 7 main appellations and their different wine styles
3) Bordeaux grape varieties: characteristic aromas and flavors
4) The flavor profiles of Left Bank and Right Bank wines, how they differ and why
5) Wine investments – What to invest in Bordeaux and make some extra cash
6) Read and understand any Bordeaux labels—even if you don’t speak French
1) Compare and taste the 5 different wines from famous regions of Bordeaux
2) Discover The 3 Main Grape Varieties:
Cabernet Saugvignon, Cabernet Franc & Merlot
2) Put Your Wine Palate To The Test – Premium Wines vs Entry Level Wines
3) What to look out for when buying wines
4) Language and techniques of tasting wines
5) Learn to write wine tasting notes
Not only will you learn about the famous 1855 classification of Bordeaux, compare and contrast famous wine regions, you will have the chance to taste a 40+ year old Grand Cru Classe wine.
An Opportunity Not To Be Missed!
This may be your oldest wine you will ever taste!
Learn how to identify an award winning wine by tasting one of Singapore’s Gold award wine endorsed by THE PEAK MAGAZINE and TOWER CLUB. This wine was selected “blinded” out of 200+ wines by a panel of judges comprising of Singapore’s Master of Wine – Tan Ying Hsien, President of Sommelier Association of Singapore – Gerald Lu and 11 other well respected wine experts. Come and taste how a good wine should be.
Make new wine friends in a calm, relaxing, and comfortable atmosphere! Share and compare tasting notes.
As one of the world’s famous wine critic – Robert Parker quoted:
“Wine to me is something that brings people together. Wine does promote conversation and promote civility, but it’s also fascinating. It’s the greatest subject to study!”
Fine Wines Tasting Room
114 Lavender Street CT Hub 2 #02-60
(Next To Bendemeer MRT)
3 Dec (Thu) 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Usual Price: SGD 280
Early Bird Discount (Before 3 Dec):
+ Free $20 wine voucher (only $109 for this course)
+ Free $50 Sonos One voucher
Introduce a friend and save additional 5%
Great as gifts for friends and family too!
You can still attend our classes virtually! All you need is an Internet connection, your computer or mobile device.
Your class wines will be delivered to your doorstep within 1-2 hours before the lesson!
This is a “LIVE” guided tasting of 5 wines with our certified wine educator at the comfort your home or office.
“I don’t drink a lot wine”
“I’m shy and I can’t talk much about wine”
“I don’t even know how to taste wine”
“I have no wine friends to drink with”
“I have problems selecting a good wine”
“I feel left out when my peers talk about wine”
“Wines are intimidating”
Yes! We teach you how to eliminate all of these once and for all at the masterclass!
Such professional wine lessons in the market easily costs between $500-$1000+ but here at Fine Wines SG, we believe that all wine lovers should be equipped with this basic wine knowledge to enjoy wines better and upgrade your social status thus we are offering this low price.
Did I mention also that knowledge means you’ll buy better and order wines smarter?
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
WE GUARANTEE IT!
Impress your friends, colleagues, clients and even your boss with your new wine knowledge and join his inner circle.
Get ready to join the new high society!
Are You Ready To Unlock Your Hidden Wine Palate?
– Prepayment is required to reserve your seat.
– No refunds for no show or unsuccessful deliveries.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Wines will be delivered in small containers.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines, accessories and classes
For enquires , please call us at 63852438 or email us at [email protected]
For corporate events please email [email protected] or visit
Fine Wines SG