Fine Wines SG
Many would agree that at first glance Burgundy can look very complicated, however once you strip it down to basics, understanding Burgundy is simple as ABC.
If you admire Bordeaux wines, you will fall in love with Burgundy. This introductory class is that is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer–in more ways than one!
At the end of the lesson, you will be able to understand how Burgundy’s wines taste the way they do and how to you can continue exploring this famous and sought after region for their Pinot Noirs & Chardonnays
Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate! Come and experience what passionate collectors of Burgundy enjoy.
Throughout the class,you will understand why a wine tastes the way it does as you learn how Burgundy grape varieties, wine regions, and winemaking processes shape a wine’s character.
Learn a lifelong skill that can help you in your quest to find your dream wine!
1) History of Burgundy – You will be surprised how it all started
2) Decoding Burgundy’s Complicated Wine Regions & Classifications
3) Understanding Burgundy Wine Labels
4) The components of wine and wine lingo such as body, acidity, tannins, finishing
5) Read any Burgundy labels—even if you don’t speak French
1) Swirl, sniff and sip 5 wines from famous regions of Burgundy
2) Learn, taste and understand the complexity of a Premier Cru, Village and Bourgogne wines
3) What to look out for when buying wines
4) Language and techniques of tasting wines
5) Learn to write wine tasting notes
22 August (Sat) 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Usual Price: SGD 280
Early Bird Discount (Before 22 August):
+ Free SGD 20 wine voucher (only $119 for this course)
+ Free SGD $50 Sonos One voucher
Introduce a friend and save additional 5%
Introduce 2 friends and save additional 10%
Great as gifts for friends and family too!
All you need is an Internet connection, your computer or mobile device.
That’s it and we will do the rest! Your sample wines will be delivered to your doorstep within 1-2 hours before the lesson!
This is a “LIVE” guided tasting of 5 wines with our certified wine educator at the comfort your home.
– Prepayment is required to reserve your seat.
– No refunds for no show or unsuccessful deliveries.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Wines will be delivered in small containers.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
For enquires , please call us at 63852438 or email us at [email protected]
For corporate events please email [email protected] or visit
Fine Wines SG